Eye puffiness and dark circles are among the most common eye-area skin concerns but a repair eye cream can help smooth and brighten this delicate skin. For optimal results with minimal irritation, look for an eye cream with ceramides that replenish the skin’s natural barrier, hyaluronic acid to plump up fine lines with extra hydration and soothing niacinamide. It’s also important to use an ophthalmologist-tested product such as CeraVe Eye Repair Cream that has been recognized as safe for use around the eyes.
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream features a Marine & Botanical Complex to help reduce the appearance of dark circles, eye puffiness and brighten the entire eye area. Suitable for all skin types, this non-greasy, fast-absorbing, fragrance-free eye cream also contains three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, plus patented MVE Delivery Technology that releases a steady stream of moisture for skin nourishment around the clock.
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier and calms the skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free
- Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association