It also has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties which make it good to use on acne, warts, scars and parasites.
Benefits & Features
- Treatment of oral pain
- Relieves the pain of toothache
- Antimicrobial and Anti-Fungal properties which make it good to use on acne, warts, scars and parasites.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to cotton wool and place on the affected tooth as required.
- Use with care on children under 2 years old.
- Apply Care Clove Oil only to the affected tooth.
- Clove oil has an unpleasant taste so when applying it orally, try not to touch the tongue.
- It is also very dangerous to ingest, side effects can be fatal so use carefully and only apply it to the affected area.
- You can do this with a cotton bud or small piece of tissue.