Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of medicines containing paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store.
BENYLIN DAY & NIGHT TREATMENT
- Relieves pain associated with colds and flu
- Helps clear head & nose
- Relieves aches & pains
- Reduces Temperature
- Clears catarrh, and so aids restful sleep.
Pack contains 4 Day and Night Treatments
24 Hour Cold & Flu Relief
Day Tablet: Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg
Night Tablet: Paracetamol 500mg, Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25mg
Other ingredients are: Day Tablets: Pregelatinised maize starch, povidone, crospovidone, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium and magnesium stearate. Night Tablets: Microcrystalline cellulose, maize starch, sodium starch glycollate, pregelatinised maize starch, hydroxypropylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and are coated with methylcellulose (methocel E5), Opaspray M-1F-4315B containing indigo carmine (E132), titanium dioxide (E171) and propylene glycol.
Dosage - take with a glass of water.
Day - Time Adult Dosage:
- One white tablet to be taken in the morning, at mid-day and in the afternoon.
- Do not take the night-time tablet during the day.
Night - Time Adult Dosage:
- One blue tablet to be taken at night.
- Benylin Day & Night is not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not take more than three daytime (white) tablets and one nighttime (blue) tablets per day.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy
- Please read instructions and dosage before taking the tablets.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. If you are already taking medication, or are under a doctors care, consult before using.
- Prolonged use except under medical supervision may be harmful.
- Day time & Night time tablets - Do not exceed the stated dose. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the even of overdosage, even if you feel well.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Night Time Tablets Only - May cause drowsiness, if affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.
- CONTAINS PARACETAMOL - Do not take with any other paracetamol containing preparations.