Benylin Dual Action Dry relieves irritating dry coughs and other symptoms such as runny noses, nasal congestion and catarrh.
Dosage: For oral use
- Adults and children over 12 years: Two 5ml spoonful’s every 4-6 hours.
- Not more than 4 doses should be given in any 24 hours
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Not for use in children under 12 years.
- Each 5ml of syrup contains
- Tripolidine hydrochloride 1.25mg, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30mg, Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10mg.
- Other ingredients include: Sucrose, sorbitol, E211, E218, Ponceau 4R (E124).
- This product contains 4.8 vol% ethanol.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep the bottle in the outer carton.
- Do not refrigerate.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- May cause drowsiness.
- If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcoholic drink.
- Children should be supervised whilst taking this product.
- If you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine.
- Not for use in children under 12 years of ages
See leaflet for further information..