- Food supplement with sweeteners 45 effervescent tablets
- Active Energy^1
- Mental Performance^2
- Why take Berocca®?
- Just 1 tablet contains nutrients including Vitamins B1 & B2 to help you keep going^1
- Supports energy release^1
- Supports mental performance^2
- Reduces tiredness & fatigue^3
- How does Berocca® work?
- 1^Vitamins B1 & B2 each work with your body to naturally generate energy from your food
- 2^Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- 3^Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and helps reduce tiredness & fatigue
- Berocca is a registered trademark of Bayer.
- Energy release for every day
- Vitamins B1 & B2 support energy release
- 11 vitamins & minerals
- Only 7 calories (7 kcal) per tablet
- No caffeine, aspartame
- Sugar free
- For adults and children aged 12 and over
- Suitable for vegans
- Sugar free
Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonates), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Isomalt, Sorbitol, Mannitol), Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavourings, Colours (Allura Red, Patent Blue V), Nicotinamide, Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Zinc Citrate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Folic Acid (Pteroy Imonoglutamic Acid), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Do not store above 25°C, keep the tube tightly closed. For best before end date (BBE), see side of pack. Keep product and empty tube out of the sight and reach of young children.
Preparation and Usage
- When to use Berocca®?
- Active lifestyle
- At the office
- On the go
- Late nights
- Tough days
- How to take
- 1. Drop in a glass of water
- 2. Leave to fizz
- 3. Enjoy a drop of positivity
- Contains Sweeteners
- Need to know
- Berocca can be taken every day throughout the year, but should not be used to replace a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of 1 tablet. Not recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Not suitable for people with kidney problems. Allura Red (E129) may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.