Bonjela teething gel is an antiseptic pain relieving gel which can help prevent minor mouth infections. Its local anaesthetic action acts quickly to relieve pain and soothe sore gums.
Benefits & Feature
- Fast acting, soothing relief from teething
- antiseptic pain relieving gel which can help prevent minor mouth infections. Its local anaesthetic action acts quickly to relieve pain and soothe sore gums.
- Not suitable for babies under 4 months
- Sugar free
How to use
- For topical oral use.
- To open, pierce tube seal.
- Children: From 4 months: using a clean finger, massage a small amount of bonjela Teething Gel onto the sore area.
- This can be repeated every three hours.
- Not suitable for babies under four months.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persists consult your doctor.
- Do not use more than every three hours.
- choline salicylate 8.714%w/w
- cetalkonium chloride 0.01% w/w
- ethanol, glycerol, levomenthol, hypromellose 4500, star anise oil, sodium saccharin, and purified water
- Do not use if the child is allergic to local anaesthetics, has liver or heart problems or is under four months of age.
- Consult your doctor before use if your child is being prescribed medicine.
- Side-effects are usually mild and do not happen often.
- The active ingredients have been associated with a few cases of skin and blood problems.
- This product contains glycerol which can be harmful in high doses and can cause headaches, stomach upset and diarrhoea.
- However, this is extremely unlikely to occur if the product is used as directed.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any side-effects occur after the use of this product.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown.