Each film-coated tablet contains 10mg Cetrizine Dihydrochloride.
What are they used for?
Cetrine Allergy offers relief from the symptoms of hayfever (itch, runny and blocked-up nose; sneezing, watery eyes). Cetrine Allergy also relieves the symptoms of urticaria (hives) and pruritus (itching of the skin).
Fast Relief of Allergies
One tablet per day
How to use:
- Adults and adolescents aged over 12 years: Take one tablet (10mg) each day with a glass of water.
- Children aged 6-12 years: Half a tablet (5mg) twice daily with a glass of water.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding except under the close supervision of your doctor.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are taking any other medications.