Cetrine Allergy is an antiallergy medicine. It contains the drug cetirizine, which is an antihistamine. It helps control your allergic reaction and its symptoms. Cetrine Allergy relieves symptoms associated with, for example, hay fever or allergy to dust mites, such as: sneezing, runny or itchy nose, itchy palate, itchy, red or tearing eyes.
Cetrine Allergy is also used to relieve the symptoms such as itching and hives (associated with chronic urticaria of unknown cause).
Benefits & Features
- Fast relief of allergies.
- One tablet per day.
- 24 hour control.
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 1 tablet daily with water.
- Children 6-12 years: Half a tablet (5mg) twice daily with water.
- For oral use only
- The active substance is cetirizine dihydrochloride: Each film-coated tablet contains 10 mg cetirizine dihydrochloride.
- The other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171) and macrogol 4000.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Do not store above 25℃.
- Studies have shown that Cetrine is usually non-sedating and should not affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. However, as with all drugs, care should be taken initially as individual responses may vary.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.