Corsodyl has been designed for the treatment of bleeding gums, irritated gums, and gingivitis and for painful mouth ulcers. Corsodyl Mouth Wash has a refreshing mint flavor that leaves your breath smelling and feeling fresh. The powerful mouthwash builds a protective barrier over your teeth and gums and lasts up to 12 hours; which helps block any new plaque from forming.
Benefits & Features
- Treats & prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed)
- Promotes gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Controls mouth ulcers
- Maintains mouth hygiene
- Manage oral thrush & denture sore mouth
How To Use
Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
- Contains alcohol. If swallowed by a child seek medical help.
- Do not swallow and do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
- Toothpastes can stop Corsodyl from working. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your teeth before using Corsodyl. You can also use the mouthwash at a different time of day.
- Use twice a day. Fill the cap to 10ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- Gum disease: A one month course (600ml) is recommended.
- Mouth ulcers & oral thrush: Continue to use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sore mouth: Clean & soak your dentures in Corsodyl for 15 minutes twice a day.
- Dental Surgery: Rinse as directed by your dentist
If your symptoms persist, see your dentist.
- Active ingredient is Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v equivalent to Chlorhexidine Digluconate Solution Ph Eur 1.0% v/v.
- Other ingredients are ethanol, macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate & sorbitol.