Difflam Spray is used to alleviate pain and to reduce inflammation in the throat and mouth.
- Adults and elderly: 4 to 8 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children: (6-12): 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children under 6: One puff to be administered per 4 kg body weight, up to a maximum of 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
- Each puff (175 microlitres) contains 262. 5 micrograms of benzydamine hydrochloride (0.15% w/v).
- Excipients: Each puff contains 0.17mg of Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and 14mg of Ethanol.
- Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Saccharin, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Ethanol (96 per cent), Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Mouthwash flavour, Polysorbate 20 and Purified Water
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days, unless under medical supervision.
- The spray should be directed onto the affected are, see enclosed leaflet for usage instructions.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If you are pregnant do not take this medicine unless a doctor has instructed you to do so.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- After use, the nozzle should be wiped with a tissue to prevent blockage.
- It is important that the unit be used and stored upright.
- Store in the original package.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.