A blemish treatment that corrects and hydrates skin for clearer skin in 4 weeks. Now with a medium tint for treatment with coverage.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for oily, blemish and blemish-prone skin in adults and teenagers. A dual action daily gel moisturiser that reduces and covers the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, controls shine and helps to reduce inflammation in order to prevent red and brown coloured marks that are often left by spots. Hydrates skin for 24 hours. Clearer skin in 4 weeks. Suitable for even sensitive skin. Also suitable for acne-prone skin.
- Anti-blemish treatment that corrects and hydrates oily and blemish-prone skin.
- Visibly reduces spots, controls shine and helps to reduce the appearance of marks.
- Now with a natural tint for coverage and treatment in one.
- Enriched with niacinamide, renowned for its anti-inflammatory and soothing care.
- LHA gently exfoliates skin and provides keratolytic action to speed up the renewal of skin cells, procerad prevents and treats post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Linoleic acid regulates sebum and creates a feeling of freshness.
Effaclar has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay Effaclar for oily, blemish-prone skin*.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016.