Eurax Cream is for the fast relief of itching & skin irritation caused by:
- Itchy dermatitis
- Dry eczema
- Allergic rashes
- Nettle rashes
- Insect bites & stings
- Heat rashes
- Personal itching
How to Use:
- Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily. Irritation will be relieved for 6 to 10 hours. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Eurax can be used for children.
- For children under 3 years of age consult your doctor before use and do not apply more than once a day
Directions For Use:
For cutaneous use.
Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
Irritation will be relieved for 6 to 10 hours.
After bathing apply to all areas below the chin including in between the fingers and toes.
Repeat the treatment 24 hours later.
A bath should be taken a day after, with a change of clothes and bedding.
All contacts should be treated at the same time.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read the accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- External use only.