- Wash and dry skin before use.
- Select a shape that follows the line of your garment.
- Trim tape before applying to garment to achieve customised fit.
- Peel off one side of the backing and attach to your skin where needed.
- Remove remaining backing and press garment onto the tape.
- Carefully peel garment from the tape.
- Slowly peel tape from skin.
- If tape does not peel away from your skin easily, apply baby oil to tape and allow to soak in before peeling off tape.
- Any residue left can be removed using baby oil.