The product contains a new, revolutionary whitening gel. This innovative, one step system will also actively remove stains and strengthen your teeth. A packaging contains 10 mouth trays which are ready to use. The trays are pre-filled with active gel and hygienically packed. The flexible one-size-fits-all trays ensure a comfortable fit and maximum performance.
How to use
After gently brushing your teeth, place the prefilled tray in your mouth ensuring the active gel is in contact with the tooth surface. Upper and lower teeth can be whitened at the same time. This at home treatment should be worn only 20 minutes a day .The product can be used for 5 consecutive days for even more astonishing results or you can use it once in a while whenever you feel it is necessary.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children
- Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women
- Not recommended for children under 14 years
- Avoid swallowing the gel
- Whitens natural teeth only. Fillings, crowns and veneers will not be affected by this product
- Do not use this product if you suffer from gum problems. Discontinue the treatment if you experience pain or excessive sensitivity; if necessary contact your pharmacist.
- Do not use this product within 2 weeks in case of dental and/or orthodontic treatments (fillings, crowns, implants...)
- Do not lie down while carrying out the treatment.
- Use of the product is inadvisable if you have allergic reactions to one of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for extended contact with human skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with water in the event of contact with the eyes.
- Avoid getting the product on clothing.
- Every prefilled tray is for one-time use only. Individual trays of which the packaging has been damaged, should not be used.
- Once an individual tray has been opened, the product needs to be used within 30 minutes.
- For optimal results, avoid the consumption of acid food and beverages such as lemonade, cola etc. as well as tobacco, coffee, red wine, fruit juice and other staining substances during the treatment period.
- We recommend visiting your dentist every 6 months for healthy oral hygiene.
- Store in a cool dry place between 8°C and 21°C away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not use after expiry date on the packaging
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Phthalimido-peroxy-caproic Acid, Sorbitol, Chondrus Crispus Powder/ Hydrated Silica, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer and Mineral Oil and Polysorbate 85, Citric Acid, Methyl Paraben, Calcium lactate gluconate, BHT, Xylitol, Potassium Acesulfame