Medicare Smoothing Foot File removes rough, dry skin, leaving feet beautifully soft and smooth.
• If used regularly it can prevent the build up of hard skin
• Double sided: The course surface removes rough, dry skin
• The finer surface buffs and refines skin for a smooth finish
• Ensure feet are clean and dry
• Use file as desired to remove rough, dry skin and buff skin silky smooth
• Always allow exfoliation and moisturisation to protect the skin on your feet from drying out
• After use, wash the file with warm water and leave to dry naturally
• Stop using if skin becomes sore or inflamed
• Do not use on broken or irritated skin
• People suffering from Diabetes or poor blood circulation are recommended to seek medical attention before using this product
Medicare Smoothing Foot File removes rough, dry skin, leaving feet beautifully soft and smooth. This Dual Action Foot File is double sided - the course surface on one side removes rough, dry skin while the the smoother surface buffs and refines skin for a smooth finish. Using this file regularly is a safe and gentle way to remove dead and hard calloused skin, while exfoliating and rejuvenating your feet. It's a good idea to apply some moisturizing lotion to your feet, following exfoliation with the foot file. This will help keep the skin pliable and prevent cracking skin and fissures. Put your best foot forward and use with Medicare Cracked Heel Foot Cream to soften and exfoliate rough, dry and cracked heels. Give your feet the perfect finishing touch with Medicare Smoothing Foot Scrub, a highly effective foot scrub that helps remove dry, rough or hardened skin while softening and exfoliating the skin. The extensive Medicare Foot Care range has been scientifically developed with your comfort in mind; from Bunion pads to Heel cushions, from Toe Splints to Flight Socks; whatever your feet need, we have the solution.