Multi-Mam Balm is recommended for preventing cracked nipples and improving the condition of nipple area tissue. Non-sticky and easily absorbed, it protects the nipple area by replacing and supplementing the natural skin fat, and does not have to be removed before breastfeeding.
Key Information :
- Protects the nipple before and during breastfeeding
- For the care of dry and sensitive nipples
- Offers direct relief and keeps the skin soft, supple and healthy
- Based on a selection of vegetable oils
- Does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding
Do I need to remove Multi-Mam Balm before breastfeeding?
- No, it is harmless when swallowed and has a neutral taste and smell. It is especially recommended to apply the balm right after breastfeeding – if applied just before feeding, it can make latching on more difficult for your baby.
How often do I need to use Multi-Mam Balm?
- As often as you like. It is especially recommended to apply the balm right after breastfeeding.
What is the difference between Multi-Mam Balm and Multi-Mam Lanolin?
- Multi-Mam Balm is based on a selection of plant oils. It is a plant-based alternative to Lanolin, which is based on natural wool fat.
I continually suffer from cracked nipples, which is very painful. What can I do?
- Use a cream that softens and restores the skin tissue, and does not need to be removed before breastfeeding. Multi-Mam Balm reinforces and conditions the skin tissue. Based on herbal ingredients, it is tasteless and harmless when swallowed, so can give optimal protection during feeding and throughout the day.
What are the causes of nipple problems?
- Most nipple injury results from a poor latch; it is important that the most sensitive part of the nipple tissue is pulled deeply into your baby’s mouth. Using products that diminish the skin’s natural protection, such as soaps and shampoos, can also cause cracked nipples. Finally, yeast infections, eczema, or a tendency for dry skin are potential causes of nipple problems.