Murine eye drops are more than just moisturising and lubricating eye drops because they also hydrate and clean all types of contact lenses while the lenses are worn.
Due to their special formula and cleaning action, they are particularly recommended for users who wear their lenses over long periods of time or who have deposit build-up problems.
Benefits & Features if Murine Contacts Refresh & Clean Eye Drops
- Re-wets and cleans lenses while wearing.
- Lubricants for extra comfort.
- Use up to 60 days from opening.
Instructions for Use
- Without removing the contact lens, apply one or two drops into each eye and blink several times.
- Murine can be used up to four times a day.
An isotonic, buffered aqueous solution containing Poloxamer, EDTA, Providone, and Polyhexanide 0.0001%.
See enclosed leaflet for further information