Nicorette® QuickMist is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However it can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit. Instant release spray for fast craving relief
Benefits & Features
- Clincally proven to be 2.5 times more effective at helping smokers to quit.*
- Slim and stylish design for life on the go.
- Fits easily into handbag or pocket.
- 150% more likely to break the habit and quit for good.*
- Starts to act in 60 seconds to help overcome your urge to smoke - based on 2x1mg spray.
- The nicotine is absorbed quickly into your body through the mouth lining, helping to rapidly relieve the urge to smoke. Regain control and feel more confident about quitting smoking by reducing cravings as quickly as possible.
- Contains 2 x 150 sprays.
*than willpower alone
How to use:
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
- Use 1 spray, to begin with. If cravings don't disappear within a few minutes then spray again.
- Use 1 - 2 sprays when you would normally smoke.
- The maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
As is the case with all forms of NRT, you may experience some side effects. These may include:
- Tingling Lips: Some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips.
- Hiccups: Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don’t worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT.
- A Strong Taste: Some users have reported that NICORETTE® QuickMist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) product due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient in NRT.
NICORETTE® products contain nicotine. Requires willpower. Stop smoking aid. Always read the label. IRE/NI/19-3758
We at Nicorette think that giving up smoking is one of the most incredible things you can ever do, but also understand it's a challenge. Deciding to stop smoking is an important and difficult choice, so it is important to choose the right approach for you. When thinking about how to stop smoking, Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), like Nicorette, can help to manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms, helping you fight the urge to smoke. Nicotine Replacement Therapy delivers nicotine to the brain much slower than cigarettes making nicotine replacement therapy less addictive. It can help you to gradually reduce your nicotine intake, whilst helping to reduce the frequency and severity of nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Nicorette is here to help you quit smoking by giving you the information, tools, and support you may need along with Nicorette products which are clinically proven to help you quit smoking.
This pack contains 2 Dispenser, each containing 13.2ml of solution which provides at least 150 Oromucosal Sprays, each spray containing 1mg Nicotine
Other ingredients are: Propylene Glycol, Anhydrous Ethanol, Trometamol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerol, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Levomenthol, Red Fruits Flavour, Cooling Flavour, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Hydrochloric Acid, Purified Water