Nurofen Pain Relief gel helps prevent pain and inflammation
How to use
Gently rub onto the skin to relieve symptoms of pain and inflammation of:
- Muscular Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Rheumatic Pain
- Strains an Sprains
Ibuprofen 5% W/W. Also contains purified water, Isopropyl alcohol, Hydoxyethylcellulose, Benzyl alcohol and Sodium hydroxide.
READ ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE!
For adults and children over 12 years
How to Apply
Apply a thin layer of gel from the tube to the affected areas and massage gently until absorbed - then wash your hands straight away.
- For external use only. Store below 25 degrees celcius.
- Keep out of rech and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not apply more than 3 times in 24 hours.
- Do not use on broken or inflammed skin, on the lips or near the eyes.
- If you are sensitive to any of the ingrediants listed, aspirin or any other pain relievers known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, asthmatic or are taking any regular medical treatment.