Benefits & Features:
- Dry eye syndrome can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning.
- Optrex Intensive Eye Drops:
- Offer intensive dry eye symptom relief that lasts
- Instantly hydrate, lubricate and soothe dry eyes
- Effective and longer lasting relief than with common Hypromellose eye drops*
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
- *Sodium hyaluronate (HAO.15 or 0.18%) showed a longer residence time on the ocular surface when compared to 0.3% hypromellose (HPMC)
How for use
- Adults and children (12+) Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Replace the bottle top tightly after use. Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Important: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your eye care specialist.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
- If symptoms persist, see medical advice.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not use after expiry date.