Containing two ingredients, Xylometazoline is a decongestant and Antazoline is an anti-allergic.
How to Use:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 drops instilled 2 – 3 times a day.
- Children:Otrivine-Antistin is not recommended for use in children younger than 12 years of age.
- Elderly: One drop instilled 2 to 3 times a day.
- Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops should not be used for more than seven consecutive days.
- The dispenser remains sterile until the original closure is broken.
- Avoid allowing the tip of the dispensing container to contact the eye or surrounding structures as this may contaminate the solution.