What does Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray do?
- Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray is an effective decongestant which acts gently to clear a blocked nose within minutes and relieve excessive nasal secretion for up to ten hours.
- Useful for colds, hayfever and sinusitis.
Directions for Use
- For nasal use: Avoid eyes and mouth.
- For adults and children over 12 years: 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 3 times daily as needed.
- Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril.
For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
Not suitable for infants or children under 12 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep Bottle in outer carton
- Do not use after the expiry date given.
- Active ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, (1mg/ml)
- Also contains: Sodium chloride, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride and purified water
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
- *Do not use continuously for more than seven days.
- *If Symptoms persist consult your doctor.
See leaflet for further information.