Otrivine is a highly effective decongestant which acts gently within minutes to relieve nasal congestion associated with sinusitis for up to ten hours.
Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray delivers a measured fine mist of medication to the nasal passages with each application.
- For nasal use.
- Avoid eyes and mouth.
- For Adults and Children over 12 years: One spray into each nostril up to 3 times daily, as needed.
- Not suitable for children and infants under 12 years.
- Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril.
For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- If you are pregnant, taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Otrivine.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, (1 mg.ml)
- Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline Hydrochloride.
- Also contains: Benzalkonium chloride, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, disodium edetate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium chloride, sorbitol non crystallising liquid (E420), hypro-mellose and purified water.
See enclosed leaflet for further information.