Relactagel is a lactic acid gel that is clinically proven to treat and prevent bacterial Vaginosis (BV). Giving relief from abnormal vaginal odour and discharge associated with BV.
- Relactagel provides relief from embarrassing vaginal odour.
- Relieves abnormal discharge.
- Restores the natural pH of the vagina.
- Can be used to prevent BV as well as treating it.
- Hygienic single use applicators are used to apply the gel where it is needed.
Relactagel is a lactate vaginal gel. Lactate gel therapy restores and maintains the natural pH of your vagina. Relactagel promotes the growth of naturally occurring flora known as lactobacilli.
How to Use Relactagel
- One box of Relactagel comes with 7 individual, easy-to-use applicators. The applicator is simply inserted into the vagina and the gel is squeezed out.
- For Treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis, use 1 single tube every day for 7 days at bedtime
- For Prevention use 1 single tube every day for 2-3 days at bedtime after your period.