Rennie Deflatine gently relieves the bloated feeling and discomfort caused by trapped wind.
Benefits & Features
- Quickly relieves the discomfort and embarrassment that is caused by bloatedness, fullness after food and trapped wind.
- It has been formulated with simeticone, an ingredient which gently disperses air bubbles in the stomach.
- In this way any trapped air can be discreetly passed thus helping to eliminate painful trapped wind.
- Rennie Deflatine also has antacid properties and can relieve the symptoms of indigestion and heartburn.
- If needed Rennie Deflatine may be taken during pregnancy. For oral use.
- Fast effective relief from trapped wind, bloatedness, fullness after food
How to take
- One or two tablets to be sucked or chewed as required, up to a maximum of eleven tablets a day
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Side effects are unlikely at stated dose.
- Any unusual effects should be reported to your doctor or a pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Contact your doctor if you accidentally take too many tablets.
- Do not take these tablets after the expiry date on the base.
- Keep out of reach & sight of children.
- Always read the label.
- If symptoms are severe or prolonged, you should consult a doctor or pharmacist.
What is trapped wind?
Trapped wind is a common condition that causes pain or discomfort, usually as a result of pressure in your stomach or abdomen which makes you feel bloated and wanting to pass wind. Trapped wind can be triggered by a number of different things, from eating too quickly to wearing clothes that fit tightly around the waist. Virtually everyone suffers from trapped wind at some point in their lives but many people are too embarrassed to admit it, mainly because the symptoms include bloating, gurgling noises and flatulence. The good news is that there's a treatment for trapped wind that's discreet and effective: simply take a Rennie Deflatine tablet and the active ingredient will gently disperse the bubbles of gas that cause the embarrassing bloating, gurgling and flatulence.
- Each tablet contains Simeticone 25mg Calcium Carbonate 680mg (equivalent of 272mg Calcium) and Heavy Magnesium Carbonate 80mg. Also contains sorbitol (E420), magnesium stearate, potato starch, pregelatinised maize starch, talc, mint flavour, lemon flavour. Each tablet contains 435mg of sorbitol (E420). This may have a laxative effect in some people. People with fructose intolerance should not take this product.