Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of medicines containing paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store.
What is Sinutab for?
- Sinutab Non-Drowsy are used for the relief of nasal congestion and associated pain. The tablets help treat pain and unblock the nasal passages, relieving sinus congestion and pressure.
- The tablets contain paracetamol to relieve pain and fever, and pseudoephedrine, a decongestant to clear nasal congestion and blocked sinuses. This medicine is for use in adults and children aged 6 years and over.
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus pressure
- Aches and pains
- Eases breathing
- Adults and children over 12 years: Two tablets every four to six hours, up to four times a day.
- Children 6-12 years: One tablet every four to six hours, up to four times a day.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief.
- Consult a pharmacist or doctor before use in children aged 6-12 years.
- Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the maximum daily dose: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
The active ingredients in Non-Drowsy Sinutab are: 500 mg Paracetamol and 30 mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride per tablet.
Other ingredients are: Pregelatinised maize starch, crospovidone, povidone, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate
- Contains paracetamol
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Prolonged administration without medical supervision may be harmful.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose even if you feel well.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or taking any other medicine consults your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.