What do Strepsils Plus Anaesthetic Lozenges do?
Strepsils +Plus Anaesthetic Lozenges have been specially formulated to provide effective and rapid pain relief from sore throats.
Each lozenge contains a powerful local anaesthetic which rapidly numbs the pain and a combination of 2 antibacterial to help kill the bacteria which cause sore throats and mouth infections.
- Adults and children over 12 years: One lozenge to be sucked in the mouth every 2 hours as required.
- No more than 8 to be sucked in any 24 hour period.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of ages
- Each Lozenge contains active ingredients: Amylmetacresol 0.6mg, 2, 4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg, Lidocaine hydrochloride 10mg
- Also contains: Tartaric acid, Sodium saccharin, Levomenthol, Peppermint oil, Star Anise oil, Quinoline yellow (E104), Indigo carmine (E132), Liquid sucrose, Liquid glucose.
Consult your doctor
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding before using this product,
- If symptoms persist, are accompanied by high fever or headache, or if anything unusual happens.
Do not take
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- Storage Instructions
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use this product after the expiry date printed on the carton and blister.
Please see leaflet for further information.