TePe Angle Interdental Brush
TePe Angle Interdental Brush is the new addition to the popular range of TePe interdental brushes, and is designed to facilitate daily use.
The proportions of the handle are carefully calculated to provide an excellent grip and the angled brush head optimizes access in difficult-to reach areas.
These special brushes are designed with a metal wire that cleans your teeth thoroughly.
With daily use, these brushes can effectively reduce the build-up of plaque - thus preventing gum disease, bad breath and tooth decay.
Cleaning with an interdental brush prevents gum inflammation, cavities and bad breath.
All TePe interdental brushes have plastic coating on the wire.
All sizes and models of TePes interdental brushes have plastic coating on the wire for safe and gentle cleaning.
The interdental brushes can also be used for cleaning around implants or braces.
TePe interdental brushes have an ergonomic handle for a steady grip.
TePe Angle has a pre-angled neck for extra good access between the back teeth and from the inside.
- Front of mouth Insert the brush into the space between teeth at gum level, turning slightly.
- This technique aids access and lengthens the life of the brush.
- Once inserted, gently move the brush backwards and forwards a few times to remove plaque and debris.
- Back of mouth Access may be improved by first shaping the brush head into a slight curve.
- DO NOT bend at right angles.
Please note, undue force and continuous bending at severe angles will lead to damage of the wire.
Always rinse brush in clean water during and after use.